Want More Yoga?
Would you like some links to free yoga on-line and recommended yoga books? Here is a list of links and books to keep you learning and growing as a yoga practitioner.
On-line Yoga for FREE!
Here you get a free trial which includes daily classes and an option to become a member. Check out Neesha’s classes.
Yoga Journal magazine – You will find an endless supply of information regarding yoga, including the poses, breathing, and meditation. Free yoga classes are available under media section/video to stream or download. There is plenty of resource material on topics related to lifestyle, wisdom, philosophy, etc. You can also opt into a to daily/weekly email with suggestions for your practice.
Online yoga classes – some free classes but must become a member for full
Here you will find a huge selection of short yoga sequences to help you practice
- Hatha Yoga Illustrated – Martin Kirk & Brooke Boon
- Yoga Journal Magazine
- Light on Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga for Women – Shakta Kaur Khalsa (Yoga for every stage of a woman’s life)
- Relax and Renew: Restful Yoga for Stressful Times – Judith Lasater
- The Four Desires – Creating a Life of Purpose – Rod Stryker
These are not yoga books but I think you will enjoy them!
- Power, Freedom and Grace – Deepak Chopra
- The Four Agreements – Miguel Ruiz
- Re-awaken the Giant Within – Anthony Robbins